- EEOC to Require Employers with 100 or More Employees to Disclose Pay Data
- IRS Proposes New Non-Discrimination Requirements for Retirement Plans
- Winter Preparedness for Your Business
- USCIS Proposes Amendments to High-Skilled Visa Regulations for Permanent and Temporary Workers
- ADVOCACY URGES DEPARTMENT of VETERAN AFFAIRS (VA) TO ISSUE AN INITIAL REGULATORY FLEXIBLITY ANALYSIS FOR PUBLIC COMMENT
Category Archives: Mergers and Acquisitions
ADCO Group, (“ADCO”) a privately owned U.S. real estate and merchant banking company, announced today a fund managed by Shorenstein Properties LLC has acquired the property in San Francisco known as Market Square, with ADCO retaining a continuing economic interest in the property. Continue reading
Lawson Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:LWSN) today confirmed that it received an unsolicited, non-binding proposal from Infor and Golden Gate Capital to acquire all of the company’s outstanding common stock at a price of $11.25 per share in cash. The parties are engaged in discussions regarding this proposal; however, there can be no assurance that any agreement will be reached.